Singing to the Lord




Psalm 95:

1 Come, let us sing to the Lord! 
Let us shout joyfully to the Rock of our salvation.

2 Let us come to him with thanksgiving.
Let us sing psalms of praise to him.

3 For the Lord is a great God,
a great King above all gods.
               
I have been waking up singing, literally singing, praising God for providing all my needs; praising God for entering into my life and never leaving me.  I enjoy the songs that usher the presence of God.  With lyrics like “Come into this room Holy Spirit”; “I praise you because of who you are”; and “Lord we praise.  Lord we love you. We exalt your holy Name”, how can I do anything but jump on my crutches and raise my hands to the Great I AM.  Bring His anointing in this place and praise Him always.  There is no weapon that is stronger than my God.   Shalom




Comments