I wrote this as a reminder


By: Dionne Smith



I wrote this as a reminder.

You see, I don't care if I'm seen as too Christian to be gay or too gay to be Christian.

I'm satisfied that I've found my identity is Him.

And with mustard seed sized faith I can stand on the promises of generations.

Given the peace and the power to pray and effect nations.

See, for God so loved the world He came to serve and give. He laid down everything so we had the choice to live.

A chance to be forgiven for being a wretch like me, a chance to see chains broken to see souls set free.

No longer tripped up, bound by insecurities, and feeling undeserving.

Wake up and realize who it is we are serving.

Don't pray, then be consumed by worry and doubt.

Read the Word and it will guide you to figure it all out.

We are kings and queens serving El Shaddai.

Every knee will bow and every tongue acknowledge the Most High.

And let me be the first to say I don't need rocks calling out for me.

I surrender all, put on the full armor, Because I have eternity.

So join me in telling the good news.

But if you forget and get caught up in this temporary, worldly pain. Praise Him anyways, claim your victory and wait for the refreshing latter rain.

Comments