Waiting

If you follow me on Facebook, you know that I'm in need of a wheelchair accessible vehicle.  I created a GoFundMe account, entered various contests, gone door to door asking support from strangers and I even wrote a short note to The ELLEN Show.  I still have not been blessed with this need.  NEED?  Is it really a need?  The Bible says that God will provide all of our needs according to His riches (Phil 4:16).  So if this is true, then where is my vehicle?  I felt God say to me, "I'm building something in you, something that will be needed for the future." I believe there is something more that God is expecting of me.  What that is, will be revealed in another blog post.

I've always believed that God's got my back, no matter what.  I've been through a lot within the past four years.  Through it all, I have trusted Him (Prov 3:6) and He has not failed me.   I post this to say to you, wait...wait on God.   I'm saying do your part as you wait on God.  This doesn't mean that the GoFundme account or the contests or my note to Ellen were a waste of time.  By doing these things, I'm meeting God halfway.  I'm also learning to advocate for myself.  I'm building that "thing" that God wants me to develop. He will bless me with the vehicle I need, at the right time.  This is true for all of you reading this.  God is always on time.  Do your part! You want a house, start saving for that.  You want a better job, get the training that you need.  Whatever you want, or need, work on your part and God will meet you with His.  Remember, your relationship with God is like any other, it's a partnership.  You do your part, give the rest to God and wait for the blessing to come.  

Shalom




Comments