Be Your Own Amazing!

I've always been creative. I'm the type that never accepts others opinions, of what I can or can't do. I'm also a bit pig headed, so when someone says, "You can't do this,"I say "Watch me!" Back when I was in school, I remember standing in line at a buffet.  As I was gathering all the items I wanted to eat, a teacher's aide approached me and tried to take my tray from me. She thought I needed help to my table. I said "No thank you, I got it. ". "How are you going to walk with the tray?" Now at the time I was walking with crutches, so her concerns were somewhat justified. Nevertheless, I smiled at her and said "Like this," and began to walk away. I LOVED DOING THAT TO PEOPLE!  I still do! It makes me smile to be able to amaze people. Here's the thing, we all have that tenacity within us. Go out today and do something amazing. It doesn't have to be "News at 11" worthy, just YOU worthy. Do something that would awe someone and encourage them to come up with their own "amazing." My "amazing" today was figuring out a way to use an exercise machine that, up to today, I always needed someone to help me. I'll post pictures of before and after, so you can appreciate what I did. This is what life is all about. Not sitting around wondering and wishing, but going out there and getting it done. Fear is no excuse. 
Can't reach the bars. 


Brought the weight down to zero. Attached a handle strap to the bar. 


Now I can independently do my exercises. With the rest in between sets. 

Philippians 4:13 For I can do everything through Christ,[a] who gives me strength.

Shalom






Comments