All things are working together


Romans 8:28 And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who[a] have been called according to his purpose.

Things are working out so well in my life and all I had to do is wait and trust God. Let me tell you everyone, it is so important to wait on the Lord. Let Him guide your steps. He will bring you to where you need to be. Doors that need to be opened will be and those that need to be shut will be. All you have to do is be willing to do His will. This may mean severing ties with people or things that no longer lift you up. Don't worry about what you have to let go of, God will bless you with better. Don't worry about failing. My God would not give you anything that you can't handle. Trust that if He brought you to it, He will see it through the end. God wants you to get that fire within you to come out. Be the woman or man that He created you to be. Some of you have too many excuses not to follow in His steps...I'm not ready, I'm not worthy, I'm sinful, etc.. Well, time to get up and go. Time to let the Spirit take you where you are meant to go. People will have their opinions, but that's okay. For me I know that I am walking within God's will. I stayed away from Him too long and fought His will too much. Time to get cracking and go out into the world with the awesome message of Jesus' salvation, love and peace.
Shalom



Comments