You are God's Greatest Creation



The Lord woke me up this morning at 3 am. I will need to negotiate this in the future, LOL. I leaped out of bed, not sure what was happening. I sat quietly at the edge of my bed, waiting to hear from God. Not long after, I saw beautiful images of green pastures and awesome mountains. One by one, He showed me all He had created. The flowers were so beautiful. The birds were singing and doing their dances, UN-apologetically. I saw images of our great country from a distance and, further away, I saw the earth. My tour didn't end there. I was shown all the planets and stars. I felt so close to the sun that I could touch it. What a great and overwhelming experience!

When my tour was over, I could hear God saying, “See how you marveled over all I have shown you? Yet these are not my greatest creations. My greatest creation is you, my people.” How powerful are these words! All the things I saw around me - the great mountains, the seas, the sky and the animals. All are so beautiful, so magnificent, yet God considers me, you and all others within the human race, His greatest creation.

The message this morning for me and for all of you who will be reading this is - be the greatness you were created to be. God doesn't create junk. He is almighty and all knowing. The victory is already in our lives. Stand up today and conquer the world, because that is what God offers us, the world. Live life with no limits! Set yourselves up for the breakthrough! Claim it everyday, whatever the situation - physical healing, emotional healing, financial freedom, it doesn't matter. Nothing is out of your reach because, as God's greatest creation, you can not and will not fail! This doesn't mean it will be easy. Sometimes part of the process to success is falling once or twice, but reach out your hand, let God help you up and try again Brothers and Sisters! We are conquerors, with God by our side we cannot fail!

Shalom



Comments