There's POWER in the name of JESUS!

I woke up with a strong spirit of VICTORY.  Praise God! Shame GONE, guilt GONE, feeling of unworthiness GONE!  God has delivered me from all of it.  For He has not given me a spirit of fear, guilt or unworthiness, but of power, love and self-discipline.  Today I hang on this truth - I'm going forward and walking through any and all doors that GOD opens for me.  With God by my side there is literally nothing I can't accomplish.

I pray today that all who read my post will come to this truth - God is amazing.  If you need to be delivered, pray for it everyday.  Ask God to lead you to the path of freedom.  But be patient my brothers and sisters, for deliverance does take time.  God will not abandon you nor lead you on the wrong path.  Seek guidance from God and others in Him.  I promise you today that you will be set free.

I claim today freedom to all God's children.  In the name of Jesus, I rebuke the enemy for the Bible says that no weapon formed against us shall succeed.  Raise up your swords and shields and go to battle for God today.  In whatever form that the devil presents himself, pain, cancer, financial struggles, relationship challenges, take now your joy back and rebuke it all.  The devil is a liar and deceiver, he will hit you where he thinks you are weak.  Therefore, BE WEAK NO MORE.  God is greater, and with Him by your side, the battle against satan is already won.

I strongly feel God's presence, I'm singing and dancing today.  I love you all but remember God loves you more.  Peace Shalom



Comments