Ready To Serve

Romans 8:38-39

New International Version (NIV)
38 For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons,[a] neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, 39 neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

I love this verse and Romans 8:35 as well.  This is so empowering. Nothing can separate me from Christ...from His love and salvation.  This also tells me that I am free, to love, to live and to serve my God as He has put in my heart. God has opened doors and shown me the path that I am to follow.  To top it off, He has brought to me a help mate, a life companion and friend.  With her, Jesus and me we are going to rock the world.  Nothing can separate me from Christ!  

So many people are lost because they have been fed lies, well I come to tell those of you who feel that you are unworthy to follow or serve God TO WAKE UP!.  Stand before your creator ask for forgiveness for having taken so long to answer the calling and GO! Doesn't matter your sex, race, ethnicity or sexual orientation.  If God called you to serve then serve.  You were made specifically to serve a special group of people.  No one but YOU can minister to those that God will bring to you.  You see I believe that everything we go through in life, the good and the bad is God's way of preparing us for the people that we are going to minister and help.  I recently met a soul sister. She was telling me her life and I could not help but see my past in her present.  We connected instantly because of that.  I was able to talk to her, guide her through her challenges because I had already been there in my past. This is how God works.  Same goes with relationships.  God will bring the right person when you have become the man or woman that is worthy of the one God has for you.  I'm blessed now with a woman who loves God and is looking forward to being beside me as I start my ministry.  Ladies and gentlemen if she would have come in my life before I was ready I would have pushed her away. I would have not embraced the blessing because I was a MESS.  Praise God for His love and mercies and PATIENCE.  I am the woman I am today because of it. 

God has for a long time placed in my heart the need to start a ministry.  To go out to the community and tell as many who will listen that Jesus Christ loves them as they are.  God isn't looking for a perfect heart but a willing one.  I spent so much time in my life dealing with things that I know now were not important to God.  Today, I'm proud to be all God made me to be.  Together we will reach out to the world, gay, straight, black, white, Hispanic whoever God brings to me I will gladly and humbly serve.  

Other verses that are empowering:

Romans 8:35

New International Version (NIV)
35 Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? Shall trouble or hardship or persecution or famine or nakedness or danger or sword?

Philippians 4:13-14

New International Version (NIV)
13 I can do all this through him who gives me strength.

Philippians 3:13-14

New International Version (NIV)
13 Brothers and sisters, I do not consider myself yet to have taken hold of it. But one thing I do: Forgetting what is behind and straining toward what is ahead, 14 I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus.


Comments