‎A prayer from Minister Peter Ripley




One God, One Infinite Source, the All-And-All is my guide. This Spirit, which is God, endlessly creates new ways in me to express and behold myself. God is the Center of who I am and everything that comes from that place is Good and Right.

What I know to be true is that the Oneness of God and I are inseparable and connected in every way. My life is an expression of the Infinite Source and the only thing that is true is that EVERTYHING changes - everything grows - everything expands in its lifetime. I now state that I am OPEN and RECEPTIVE to new experiences, new thoughts, new actions, and every new possibility that is placed before me.

I release any idea of resistance and I surrender. I release any fear, and I embrace love. I release the idea that I cannot accept or maintain change. I welcome change into my life.

I know that change is the activity of Divine Love and I step into change fully and powerfully knowing that Spirit is it's source and it's will. I allow God to work through me as endless and rewarding choices and opportunities.

I am grateful for all the opportunities that are now open to me and I accept CHANGE in my experience of Life. I am grateful for new experiences coming to me and through me.

With AMAZING acceptance and gratitude I release this all into the Universe knowing it is already done.

And so it is - Amen.

Comments